In this analysis over two 60-minute sessions with time for questions. You will be provided with a recording of your analysis and supporting documentation. , you will receive practical individual guidance in terms of how to incorporate this within your career and business scenarios.
Your Full BG5™ Career Design Analysis contains the 16 tools that you will need to navigate your work life as either an employee or a business owner:
- Career Type (How do you best express yourself in the world and get things done?)
- Personal Interaction (How do you best interact with others: your non-verbal presence?)
- Decision-Making Strategy (Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing is the key to removing resistance and experiencing success)
- Key Indicators (Important signposts to keep you on track)
- Assimilation (How do you process information?)
- Environment Style (In what work setting do you operate best?)
- Business Skills (What abilities do you bring to the table?)
- Team and Business Attributes (What do you bring to small groups?)
- Defined Functions (Which functions define your consistent strengths?)
- Shadows/Distractions (Where are you taken off track – and where do you make the most money?!)
- Public Role (How do you manifest your purpose in the world?)
- Life Work (What is the overall theme of your purpose in the world?)
- General Thematics (Are you focused on Empowerment, Sharing or Support in your work?)
- Strengths and Contributions (What are the gifts that you bring to the world?)
- Traits and Qualities (What is your unique expression of these gifts?)
- Large Business and Group Strengths (Do you belong in large groups – and if so, how and where do you fit?)
Once you discover the above, you will find more wellbeing, satisfaction and success in your career or business.
Where: By appointment via Zoom meeting.
Duration: two 60 minutes sessions
Fee: $500 Special Holiday discount (usual price $600)
Don’t forget to e-mail your birth data (date, exact time and place of birth) to Josette