Description: PTL I is Level 1 of 4 levels of the Professional Analyst Training. Completion of all levels is required for Certification. This program will develop professional level analyst skills. We will take the time to make sure you find your unique voice as an analyst by practicing in class and doing homework. We will integrate the depth into the surface level analysis skills. We will learn the art of synthesis, practice keynoting and develop reading analysis skills. Total study time is a minimum of 200 hours, including self-study, practice and homework.
You will learn:
- All 64 Gates will be reviewed
- All 384 Lines of the Rave I’Ching will need to be reviewed by the student as homework ( Rave I’Ching Line companion)
- Keynoting will be studied and practiced
- The 4 views
- Technical skills and the art of Human Design reading
- One-on-one overall competence analysis and workshop practice
1 on 1: There is an option to receive private instruction. This private course can be scheduled at a time that works for you. Please contact me for more information.
Prerequisites: Individual analysis, Living Your Design, Rave ABC course, Rave Cartography course.
Starting January 2020
For more info contact Josette
Required Materials: MMI Professional Edition, Rave I’Ching book, Rave I’Ching Line companion book, Circuitry book.
Fee: 3 Payments of $1150 each semester – Early bird price of $1050 upon request. Monthly payment plan available upon request to Josette
or contact me to request a payment plan